Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wedding Dress Favor Boxes What Color Tablecloths?

What color tablecloths? - wedding dress favor boxes

To be done for my marriage, I do not know what color my tablecloths and napkins ... Ideas?

"My dress is ivory
"The colors are pink and red
-which are outside weather permitting) on the lawn (.
Chairs and tables are white

I think, more boxes ... if it could be a pink tablecloth fun, too pink.

I have fear that if my dress is ivory and my white sheets, my clothes were still dirty yellow.

3 comments:

ali said...

If you are one pink favor boxes with towels to get a half sheet, pink and red.

If the boxes are for me would be half pink tablecloth and napkins with pink, red.

While the tissue and the fields are not in favor of the same tone, not too bright.

Beth said...

Ivory Wedding dresses are becoming more common, and I really do not think the white tablecloths dress would it dirty. People will see her first dress and immediately know who is in ivory. Do not worry a bit about them.

I think it would be better would be with white tablecloths and white chairs ivory plaques. You can probably use an overlay of dark pink napkins or superimposing a bright red. A sheet of light pink, it would probably be too pink, but throw in the color pink would be a bunk bed Nice from him. I vote for a white cloth with a coating of red or dark pink? Or you can choose the color and the overlap of alternative image.

Anonymous said...

Tablecloths Ivory ... You can always layer with an overlay of pink so it is not too white (or hide the fact that they are) a different hue of her dress.

You can go a source or a lush green grass with the outside world.

A beautiful silver (fabric or layer) would no more color, but they also go with red and pink ... The same goes for black or brown (brown is a shadow of the earth, go to the outside)

Post a Comment