Monday, January 11, 2010

Lib Technologies Skateboards For Big Guys?

Skateboards for big guys? - lib technologies

Hey, I used to skateboard, but have been in years gone. I am interested to get back into it, and I make sure that on a board that is as hard as I fear May break a normal world. I'm 6'3 "and weighs about 300 kg. Has anyone an enterprise for the production of panels that are more typical than the counseling white maple base, I saw Lib Technologies (Perma-Pop), and the revolution boards (Carbon -- fiber), but I wanted to know what everything is. Any help appreciated.

1 comment:

ILL-NA-N... said...

Well, I'm not sure what kind of rays, that seeks to, (Cruise, tips), but I used a board that the technology has layers of carbon fiber, as you said, went Lib Tech, and the Revolution . In addition, Element, has recently launched a series of carbon-fiber pads. I believe that many companies have jumped on this trend, you may want to check it. What he finds, fun and good luck!

Post a Comment