Saturday, January 30, 2010

How To Tell If My Dvd Burner Is Dl Is The "OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7530A" A Double Layer DL DVD R Media-compatible Burner?

Is the "OPTIARC DVD RW AD-7530A" a Double Layer DL DVD R Media-compatible burner? - how to tell if my dvd burner is dl

I tried to burn a backup disk of my laptop. The seller told me that I could use a dual-layer disc to burn to DVD, but when I tried to not even asked another disk ... You need only 4.1 GB of memory and DVD-DL is about 8.5 GB capacity .... I need to know if my DVD-RW DL media ....

1 comment:

George said...

idk if you dl it or not, and I have the same DVD drive in your laptop now with instant messaging. She is the sister of my team and I'm not sure, but still try using a regular DVD that are way cheaper especially if you do not need all 8GB, an adjustment to standard 4.1GB DVD can not be dl, it is not realizing that it is a great disc.
the problem is that I can not find updated drivers for your DVD burner. Good luck, I hope to help you! George

Post a Comment