Saturday, January 9, 2010

So Low Clothing Where Are The Best Stores To Find Junior Clothing At Low Prices?

Where are the best stores to find junior clothing at low prices? - so low clothing

I always had problems with excessive spending on clothes, but my parents always end up paying for things that I did not have enough money. Well, now things difficult for them, and in this economy, the improper maintenance of their work is not easy for most people. I feel so bad and so now I'm reducing my costs.

The problem is that they begin to know anything about business in the shopping cart. Suggestions?

2 comments:

:)♥ said...

G + G, Mandee, H & M, Forever 21, Wetseal, Kohl's, JC Penney, Hollister (pick-up, lol), Payless, Delias

Reach New Heights said...

I shop at Fashion Bug, JC Penny is a lot. If you are on the mailing list for vouchers to spend 25 you get 10 or even 10 discount if you spend 10 received. I bought a jacket and two shirts for $ 3 at the Fashion Bug and a shirt and a pair of socks cents to 50 cents.

Fashion Bug has flea markets, where everything is 5.98 and things like that, and good quality clothing.

Post a Comment