Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lcd Finance Samsung LCD Screen Damage From Moving?

Samsung LCD screen damage from moving? - lcd finance

I'm so angry. I'm fairly new 46 "Samsung LCD TV, and recently moved. I have a satin sheet, very gentle around them, then packed in bubble but (small bubbles). Then my mother was in her bed, SUV, but I see not, as they did. Now I realize that it symmetrical stripes horizontally across the screen ... like the back of a truck in which he raises. supposes that I print crashes, the screen and type are notorious for their instability. I realized that most, if the sun shines on the black screen. "m sick of it, must I live with it. I came home, Best Buy, but not a guarantee for any reason, even thought they would be funded at. But now has about two years. Doubt, you can find a way out of this. Is there a way to repair?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Appears on the screen to function in general may be that the distortion of the ice gradually. There is no way to fix it, unless, instead of the LCD panel and could cost up to a new sentence.

Anonymous said...

Appears on the screen to function in general may be that the distortion of the ice gradually. There is no way to fix it, unless, instead of the LCD panel and could cost up to a new sentence.

Anonymous said...

It was not clear exactly in his message, how it happened.

However, the number of people in a ruined flat screens in motion to send the Panel property. During a journey, turning every bump recently, a large flat TVs and flexible. There has got to happen. Plasmas and LCDs did not have to bend.

You should always move in a vertical position. For a simple solution, you're out of luck on this one, sorry.

Anonymous said...

http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/tvfaq.htm

Post a Comment