Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vasculitis More Condition_treatment What Am I At Risk For? Those With Med. Background Come Here..?

What am I at risk for? Those with med. background come here..? - vasculitis more condition_treatment

Maternal
My grandmother - breast cancer, skin cancer
My mother - blood pressure, smoking, depression
The sister of my aunt (mother) - Impairment arachnaphobia (Dr. diagnosed)

Paternal
My grandfather - died of a heart attack
My grandmother - the knees, two knee replacements in the knees, overweight
My father - granumalotsis Wegener's vasculitis, smoking
My uncle - cancer of the prostate
The brother of my uncle (the father) - died of a cerebral aneurysm

BROTHERS
My younger brother - benign rolandic epilepsy
My older brother - asythma sweet


I am a woman of 16 years. My question ... What should I in danger? Some things are hereditary? As my brothers things, this means that they could developthe same thing later? Should I get medical checkups, and more than normal people because of the remarkable things about my family?

Just curious .. Advice for anyone medical knowledge would be appreciated:)

4 comments:

Paramedic Girl said...

Both cancer and heart disease and obesity are the main things to see.

Even if your doctor knows your family history and regular checkups to's, do not worry, you are.

Stay healthy with a healthy diet, remain active and not smoking, drugs and alcohol. They contribute over time.

down south said...

Are you white skin? In what area do you live? What is your usual diet? There are several factors to consider in each case. This is the land where he lives dirty?

Koosher said...

Wow ... so young to worry about genetic diseases. Are listed here for most things, there are no explanations. For example, asking that his paternal grandmother have her knee problems due to their weight. Moreover, there are many things that could help the heart attack of her grandfather, namely nutrition, smoking, stress contributed, etc. If you are concerned about their health, are safe, healthy life with good nutrition and exercise. Do not smoke or engage in other activities as unhealthy. On arrival, a little more if you are still worried, keep your doctor about your health, in order to have their Pap smear, mammogram, cholesterol check, etc.


For now, you're just a child. Do not worry too much.

sharon w said...

I like going to the MD and have good physical health and some lab tests, taking as a reference. There are certain conditions that affect the family in May you.The cardiovascular disease, including aneurysm, myocardial infarction, vasculitis, hypertension, obesity ... Breast cancer, depression, and some have a strong family tendencies.What do for you can be assigned. # 1 is the knowledge, reading about the health problems of his family, the Internet, do not smoke, eat a balanced diet and healthy and have an exercise routine, walking, running, bicycling, etc. cost, they are not everything. What factors influence the family, does not mean that it is today you.Making influence healthy choices and are living healthy, fit and healthy to go through for many yearscome. Take care. SW RNP

Post a Comment