Saturday, February 20, 2010

Underwear For Folliculitis I Have A Rash In My Groin Area That's Been There For Several Weeks And Is Starting To Get Worse?

I have a rash in my groin area that's been there for several weeks and is starting to get worse? - underwear for folliculitis

I do not think that there is a sexually transmitted disease or something, a kind of folliculitis, but it appears that the dots are not in the hair follicles. There are a large group of small red dots on my penis rashy in the pubic area, I thought it was just irritation, because it began when my underwear elastic rubs, but is now spreading and red bumps are getting bigger

1 comment:

cajunmom said...

This could be an irritation of a number of things, new detergents and soap once a rash of heat. If it's a bit of powder in the house, try in the field each time applying a shower. If you do not talcum powder to get some gold bond is particularly good. Baby powder can help also.

Post a Comment